Monster
Unawakened Form
Awakened Form

Light Drunken Master

tien qin

Attack

★★★

Devilmons

14

Awaken Bonus

Increase ability: Increase Critical Rate by 15%.

Essence to Awaken

15 10 10 5

Obtainable From

Skills

[Skill 1]

Rolling Punch

Throws a punch that ignores the enemy's Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

Multiplier: 150% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.6 Damage +10%

[Skill 2]

One More Drink

Recovers the HP of all allies and decreases their chances of being attacked with a critical hit for 2 turns. The recovery amount is proportionate to the Attack Power. Gets drunk and attacks a random enemy with [Rolling Punch] with a 30% chance afterwards.
(Reusable in 4 turn(s))

Multiplier: 240% ATK

Lv.2 Recovery +10%
Lv.3 Recovery +10%
Lv.4 Recovery +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

[Skill 3]

Stork Kick

Attacks the enemy 3 times with a swift strike to disturb the enemy's HP recovery for 2 turns with a 75% chance and recovers the HP of all allies by 25% of the inflicted damage. Gets drunk and attacks a random enemy with [Rolling Punch] with a 50% chance afterwards.
(Reusable in 4 turn(s))

Multiplier: 270% ATK x3

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Stats
Base Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
98 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★ 25

Min: 1635

Max: 2940

Min: 133

Max: 240

Min: 121

Max: 218

★★★★ 30

Min: 2355

Max: 4005

Min: 192

Max: 327

Min: 175

Max: 297

★★★★★ 35

Min: 3210

Max: 5445

Min: 261

Max: 444

Min: 238

Max: 404

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 4365

Max: 7410

Min: 355

Max: 604

Min: 323

Max: 549

Awakened Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
99 30% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★ 25

Min: 1995

Max: 3600

Min: 145

Max: 262

Min: 121

Max: 218

★★★★ 30

Min: 2880

Max: 4905

Min: 209

Max: 356

Min: 175

Max: 297

★★★★★ 35

Min: 3915

Max: 6660

Min: 285

Max: 484

Min: 238

Max: 404

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 5325

Max: 9060

Min: 387

Max: 659

Min: 323

Max: 549

Runes

Early Game

Recommended:

Swift / Blade

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Swift Rune Set

4 Set : SPD +25%

Blade Rune Set

2 Set : CRI Rate +12%

Late Game

Recommended:

Violent / Will

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Violent Rune Set

4 Set : Get Extra Turn +22%

Will Rune Set

2 Set : Immunity +1 turn(s)
Artifacts

Recommended:

ATK / ATK

( + 100 / +100 )

Light

⚫ Damage Received From Dark -%

⚫ Damage Dealt on Dark +%

⚫ CRIT DMG Received -%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Attack

⚫ [Skill 1] CRIT DMG +%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Videos
Shortcuts
Disclaimer: We are NOT affiliated with Com2uS, this is a fan site dedicated to Summoners War: Sky Arena. © 2020 Copyright: SummonersWarSkyArena.com
Contact email: fehguide@gmail.com