Monster
Unawakened Form
Awakened Form

Light Monkey King

Qitian Dasheng

Support

★★★★★

Devilmons

12

Awaken Bonus

Increase ability: Increases Attack Speed by 15.

Essence to Awaken

20 10 15 5

Obtainable From

Skills

[Leader Skill]

Leader Skill

Increases the Resistance of ally monsters by 41%.

[Skill 1]

Monkey Wand

Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance.

Multiplier: 400% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +5%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%

[Skill 2]

All or Nothing

Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn with a 75% chance. Increases your Attack Bar by 25% per stunned enemy after the attack.
(Reusable in 4 turn(s))

Multiplier: 330% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

[Skill 3]

Giant Net

Attacks all enemies with a giant net and puts them to sleep for 1 turn and decreases the Attack Speed for 2 turns with an 80% chance each. The damage of this skill will increase according to your MAX HP. In addition, decreases the target's Attack Bar by 50% per harmful effect granted on the enemy.
(Reusable in 5 turn(s))

Multiplier: 270% ATK + 18% MAX HP

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Stats
Base Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
98 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4275

Max: 7260

Min: 285

Max: 484

Min: 285

Max: 484

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 5805

Max: 9885

Min: 387

Max: 659

Min: 387

Max: 659

Awakened Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
114 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4635

Max: 7875

Min: 309

Max: 525

Min: 309

Max: 525

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 6300

Max: 10710

Min: 420

Max: 714

Min: 420

Max: 714

Runes

Early Game

Recommended:

Swift / Energy

( SPD + / HP +% / HP +% )
SPD +
HP +%
HP +%

Swift Rune Set

4 Set : SPD +25%

Energy Rune Set

2 Set : HP +15%

Late Game

Recommended:

Violent / Will

( SPD + / HP +% / HP +% )
SPD +
HP +%
HP +%

Violent Rune Set

4 Set : Get Extra Turn +22%

Will Rune Set

2 Set : Immunity +1 turn(s)
Artifacts

Recommended:

HP / HP

( + 1500 / +1500 )

Light

⚫ Damage Received From Dark -%

⚫ Damage Dealt on Dark +%

⚫ CRIT DMG Received -%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Support

⚫ [Skill 1] CRIT DMG +%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Team Usage

Guild Battle

[All] Resistance +41%

Siege Battle

[Wind] DEF +50%

Arena

[Water] HP +50%
Videos
Shortcuts
Disclaimer: We are NOT affiliated with Com2uS, this is a fan site dedicated to Summoners War: Sky Arena. © 2020 Copyright: SummonersWarSkyArena.com
Contact email: fehguide@gmail.com