Monster
Unawakened Form
Awakened Form

Fire Monkey King

Mei Hou Wang

Defense

★★★★★

Devilmons

9

Awaken Bonus

Increase ability: Increases Attack Speed by 15.

Essence to Awaken

20 10 15 5

Obtainable From

Skills

[Leader Skill]

Leader Skill

Increases the Defense of ally monsters by 33%.

[Skill 1]

Monkey Wand

Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance.

Multiplier: 400% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +5%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%

[Skill 2]

Fire Monkey Wand

Attacks and decreases the Defense for 2 turns with a 75% chance and recovers your HP by 25%.
(Reusable in 3 turn(s))

Multiplier: 720% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

[Skill 3]

Gold Headband (Passive)

Gains immunity against inability effects and increases your Resistance by 10% and your Attack Power by 20% whenever you're attacked. Accumulated up to 10 times.
[Automatic Effect]

Stats
Base Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
100 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4200

Max: 7140

Min: 285

Max: 484

Min: 290

Max: 492

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 5715

Max: 9720

Min: 387

Max: 659

Min: 394

Max: 670

Awakened Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
116 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4635

Max: 7875

Min: 295

Max: 500

Min: 323

Max: 549

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 6300

Max: 10710

Min: 400

Max: 681

Min: 439

Max: 747

Runes

Early Game

Recommended:

Swift / Energy

( DEF +% / CRI DMG +% / DEF +% )
DEF +%
CRI DMG +%
DEF +%

Swift Rune Set

4 Set : SPD +25%

Energy Rune Set

2 Set : HP +15%

Late Game

Recommended:

Violent / Will

( DEF +% / CRI DMG +% / DEF +% )
DEF +%
CRI DMG +%
DEF +%

Violent Rune Set

4 Set : Get Extra Turn +22%

Will Rune Set

2 Set : Immunity +1 turn(s)
Artifacts

Recommended:

DEF / DEF

( + 100 / +100 )

Fire

⚫ Damage Received From Water -%

⚫ Damage Dealt on Wind +%

⚫ CRIT DMG Received -%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Defense

⚫ [Skill 1] CRIT DMG +%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Videos
Shortcuts
Disclaimer: We are NOT affiliated with Com2uS, this is a fan site dedicated to Summoners War: Sky Arena. © 2020 Copyright: SummonersWarSkyArena.com
Contact email: fehguide@gmail.com