Monster
Unawakened Form
Awakened Form

Water samurai

kaz

Attack

★★★★

Devilmons

16

Awaken Bonus

Increase ability: Increases Accuracy by 25%.

Essence to Awaken

10 20 5 15

Obtainable From

Skills

[Skill 1]

Wield

Quickly draws the sword to attack the enemy, decreasing the target's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. This skill has a 20% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 10% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.

Multiplier: 400% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

[Skill 2]

Air Slash

Shoots a sharp energy from the sword to attack and increases your Attack Speed for 2 turns. This skill has a 30% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 20% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
(Reusable in 3 turn(s))

Multiplier: 530% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

[Skill 3]

Charging Slash

Quickly draws the sword to attack an enemy 2 times, with each attack having a 50% chance to decrease the target's Attack Bar by 50%. The damage increases according to your Attack Speed. This skill has a 70% chance to activate the Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf, and the activation chance increases by 30% additionally when you land a Critical Hit.
(Reusable in 5 turn(s))

Multiplier: (Spd+150)/0.7)% ATK x2

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

[Skill 4]

Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf

Attacks all enemies with a secret skill that deals substantial damage that ignores all beneficial effects that reduces the inflicted damage. Generates a shield which is proportionate to your level and lasts for 1 turn if Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf is activated.

Multiplier: 580% (120x Lv)

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%

Stats
Base Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
102 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★ 30

Min: 2880

Max: 4905

Min: 209

Max: 356

Min: 175

Max: 297

★★★★★ 35

Min: 3915

Max: 6660

Min: 285

Max: 484

Min: 238

Max: 404

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 5325

Max: 9060

Min: 387

Max: 659

Min: 323

Max: 549

Awakened Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
103 15% 50% 15% 25%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★ 30

Min: 2730

Max: 4635

Min: 272

Max: 463

Min: 175

Max: 297

★★★★★ 35

Min: 3705

Max: 6300

Min: 371

Max: 630

Min: 238

Max: 404

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 5040

Max: 8565

Min: 504

Max: 856

Min: 323

Max: 549

Runes

Early Game

Recommended:

Swift / Blade

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Swift Rune Set

4 Set : SPD +25%

Blade Rune Set

2 Set : CRI Rate +12%

Late Game

Recommended:

Violent / Will

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Violent Rune Set

4 Set : Get Extra Turn +22%

Will Rune Set

2 Set : Immunity +1 turn(s)
Artifacts

Recommended:

ATK / ATK

( + 100 / +100 )

Water

⚫ Damage Received From Wind -%

⚫ Damage Dealt on Fire +%

⚫ CRIT DMG Received -%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Attack

⚫ [Skill 1] CRIT DMG +%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Videos
Shortcuts
Disclaimer: We are NOT affiliated with Com2uS, this is a fan site dedicated to Summoners War: Sky Arena. © 2020 Copyright: SummonersWarSkyArena.com
Contact email: fehguide@gmail.com