Monster
Unawakened Form
Awakened Form

Wind Occult Girl

charlotte

Attack

★★★★★

Devilmons

13

Awaken Bonus

Increase ability: Increases Accuracy by 25%.

Essence to Awaken

20 10 15 5

Obtainable From

Skills

[Leader Skill]

Leader Skill

Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters with Wind attribute by 38%.

[Skill 1]

Help Me, Teddy

Summons a teddy bear to attack the enemy. This attack has a 25% chance to forcibly put the enemy to sleep for 1 turn. Acquires another turn if the enemy falls asleep.

Multiplier: 380% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +5%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +5%
Lv.5 Damage +10%
Lv.6 Damage +10%

[Skill 2]

Toy Knight

Summons a doll knight and attacks all enemies. Stuns them for 1 turn and decreases their Attack Speed for 2 turns with 50% chance each.
(Reusable in 3 turn(s))

Multiplier: 340% ATK

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%

[Skill 3]

Wind Guardian Angel

Attack all enemies 3 times. Each attack decreases their Attack bar by 30%, and has a 40% chance to increase the enemy's chances of landing a Glancing Hit for 2 turns. Afterwards, increases the Attack Bar of all allies by 30% additionally.
(Reusable in 5 turn(s))

Multiplier: 170% ATK x3

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Stats
Base Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
104 15% 50% 15% 0%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4485

Max: 7635

Min: 299

Max: 509

Min: 257

Max: 436

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 6105

Max: 10380

Min: 407

Max: 692

Min: 349

Max: 593

Awakened Stats
Speed CRI Rate CRI Dmg Resistance Accuracy
105 15% 50% 15% 25%
Stars Level HP ATK DEF
★★★★★ 35

Min: 4485

Max: 7635

Min: 366

Max: 622

Min: 261

Max: 444

★★★★★★ 40

Min: 6105

Max: 10380

Min: 497

Max: 845

Min: 355

Max: 604

Runes

Early Game

Recommended:

Swift / Blade

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Swift Rune Set

4 Set : SPD +25%

Blade Rune Set

2 Set : CRI Rate +12%

Late Game

Recommended:

Violent / Will

( ATK +% / CRI DMG +% / ATK +% )
ATK +%
CRI DMG +%
ATK +%

Violent Rune Set

4 Set : Get Extra Turn +22%

Will Rune Set

2 Set : Immunity +1 turn(s)
Artifacts

Recommended:

ATK / ATK

( + 100 / +100 )

Wind

⚫ Damage Received From Fire -%

⚫ Damage Dealt on Water +%

⚫ CRIT DMG Received -%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Attack

⚫ [Skill 1] CRIT DMG +%

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is good

⚫ CRIT DMG+ up to % as the enemy's HP condition is bad

⚫ ATK+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ DEF+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ SPD+ Proportional to Lost HP up to %

⚫ Additional Damage by % of HP

⚫ Additional Damage by % of ATK

⚫ Additional Damage by % of DEF

⚫ Additional Damage by % of SPD

Videos
Shortcuts
Disclaimer: We are NOT affiliated with Com2uS, this is a fan site dedicated to Summoners War: Sky Arena. © 2020 Copyright: SummonersWarSkyArena.com
Contact email: fehguide@gmail.com